Wednesday, June 6, 2012

JUMP START TO MY DAY

Hello All,

Today started out like most any day.  I got out of bed.  I put my shoes on the wrong feet…  Then, put them on the right feet…  Tightened the velcro straps, put on my helmet, and I was out the door!

What happened next… well,  that's when I decided to mix things up a little bit.   Why don't you have a look?



5,000 FEET!

6,000 FEET!

7,000 FEET!

10,000 FEET ABOVE THE GREAT BARRIER REEF!

HIGH!!

STOKED!  CHECK OUT THE DUDE IN FRONT OF ME!  I THINK HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS OR DEAD WHEN THEY PUSHED HIM OUT OF THE PLANE.  

GAME TIME!
HI MOM!

AND WE ARE OFF!

DID ANYONE THINK THIS WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN? GO TIGERS!

EMAILED A COPY OF THIS PICTURE TO THE CLEMSON UNIVERSITY BUSINESS COLLEGE DEAN.  HE LOOOVED ME.

CHECK OUT THE VIEW!

GREAT BARRIER REEF BELOW ME!

PEACE

HIGH FIVE!

AT THIS POINT I AM BEGGING THE DUDE TO LET US DO AN OCEAN LANDING!

OH HELLO

NANCY KERRIGAN'D THE LANDING! PRE TANYA HARDING OF COURSE.

TRYING TO GO UP FOR ANOTHER JUMP!

Today, it is alleged that I did the highest jump allowable in the world without the assistance of an oxygen mask!  Go big or go home!   14,000+ feet over the Pacific Ocean and The Great Barrier Reef!  Over a minute of free fall!   Beach landing on Mission Beach, Australia!  A world renowned jump spot!    I may have lost a few brain cells on the way down, but it was well worth it!  

I have a ridiculous DVD of my jump but the formatting won't allow me to upload it to the web. FROWN.   I'll mail it home for you folks.  Should be there by Christmas.


Off to the airport where I intend to have the following conversation at check in.  " Good morning Ma'am.  Let me just say that you are even prettier than the sunset I saw on the drive in today.  How would you like a cup of coffee?  Oh, and would you be so kind to see that I am booked in an emergency exit isle seat?"  Anyone know what Delta's fees are for jumping out at 35,000 feet?


Till next time Australia!

Love,
Mark/Chops

The Future Is No Place To Place Your Better Days




No comments: