Friday, June 22, 2012

CURRENTLY PUTTING THE ISLAND'S ALL YOU CAN EAT PIZZA PLACE OUT OF BUSINESS!

Hi everyone,

After a week long battle with some sort of stomach disease, I stopped trying to be a tough guy and set out to find the Ko Tao Island witch doctor.  Upon finding her, I proceeded to apologize for any bad karma I may have brought to the island and kindly asked for forgiveness in the form of Immodium and some antibiotics.  So far, whatever it is she gave me, seems to be working! Thank you!!

As I write this, I am doing some serious damage at an all you can eat pizza buffet..  Slices are about half the size of an average American slice.  This is the same place as the all you can eat breakfast buffet I have been destroying.  I swear to you, they rolled their eyes at me when I walked in!  I don't get to pick the slices.  They walk by with a pizza and you either take a slice or you don't.  As of the time this blog went to print, the running tally was as follows

5 cheese
3 hamburger
2 spinach
2 "everything"
5 spicy thai chicken
1 Hawaiian
1 pepper and onion ( lets not get carried away.. I ripped off the peppers and onions and subsequently the cheese.  I ate a piece of bread)
1 buffalo chicken
1 bologna?? I think that may mean hamburger here
1 bbq chicken
1 carbonara

OK.. just threw in the towel.  I need to go home.


Bed for me.  Another early morning at the gym!

Mark/Chops

PS.. they are blasting classic tunes on the sound system here.  However, all the songs are being performed by Thai men and women!  It is pretty entertaining.  Currently playing: Billy Joel's She's Always A Woman! Oh.. now some song by Amy Winehouse.


Below are some pictures from my time on Ko Tao Island. My training center, the beach, some hiking etc...





SOME 200LB BOXER FROM THE UK DESTROYED ME IN HERE YESTERDAY.  :( 



ALL KIDDING ASIDE, I BOOKED 1ST CLASS TRANSPORTATION FROM THE ISLAND OF PHUKET TO MAINLAND THAILAND TO THE ISLAND OF KO TAO.  THIS WAS A "BUS W/ AIRCON" I WAS PUT ON.  IF I LOOK LIKE I AM DRUNK, LORD ONLY KNOWS...  I MAY HAVE BEEN AT THIS POINT.  MY BUDDY JOCA FROM BRAZIL TO MY RIGHT. APPROX 3AM IN THE BED OF A PICKUP TRUCK.

" 1ST CLASS ROOM WITH BED"  THEY FAILED TO MENTION IT WAS IN THE HULL OF THE TITANIC WITH 68 OTHER PEOPLE. I WAS BED 53.  NO BIG DEAL BEING DOWN HERE FOR AN 8 HOUR FERRY RIDE.  THE BLACK AND WHITE, FOR EFFECT!  WHO KNOWS WHAT 2ND AND 3RD CLASS ACCOMODATIONS WERE.

KO TAO ISLAND BREAKFAST TABLE!

EXPLORING THE COASTLINE

THE BEACH WHERE A RUSSIAN WOMAN TOLD ME I WAS CHARMING.  SHE HARDLY SPOKE ENGLISH.  I'M HOPING SHE DIDNT THINK CHARMING MEANT CREEPY

WAS JUST TRYING TO CATCH MY DINNER WITH MY HANDS.  I'LL LET YOU GUESS HOW THAT WENT

ROMANTIC SUNSET. TO BAD I COULDN'T FIND THAT RUSSIAN WOMAN WHO LIKED ME :( 

ANOTHER SUNSET

AND ANOTHER SUNSET.  I DON'T CATCH THE SUNRISES.  I'M AT BOXING.


The Future Is No Place To Place Your Better Days

No comments: