Monday, June 25, 2012

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN

Evening,

Last night I shared a farewell dinner with some really great guys from the UK.  Lewis, Jamie, and Rhys. We had been sharing a room at our hostel on Ko Tao for the past few days.  These guys did a great job of reminding me that family and friends are what it's all about.  You could see how much they enjoyed each other and no doubt would offer the shirts off their backs for one another.  Safe travels gentleman and stay off the mopeds!  Don't do anything I wouldn't do!  At least, don't do it WITHOUT me.

Today, I decided to switch things up a bit and spend the day snorkeling and island hopping.   My body still needed a break from kick boxing.  As I pulled up to the pier to catch my boat, I saw a boat on the dock with 5 pretty women on it lounging in the sun.  Nobody else was aboard.  I was thinking "today's my day!  I hope this happens!  Damn it, this better happen!"  I then boarded a boat.  Not theirs.  THEN, was told to unboard the boat.  THEN, told to board the boat with the 5 pretty British gals on it!  God Bless The Queen for allowing these women to come to Thailand.  God Bless the boat for successfully departing the pier, leaving the ladies with little to no choice but to spend the day with me!  I wasn't going to try and swim home.  Turns out, neither did they.  It goes without saying, but I had a fantastic day!  Now, I just need to figure out how to bring home five girlfriends to meet mom.  Oh, I also need to figure out a way to let all five know that I am their new boyfriend.  Wish me luck!  Thanks so much for the fun day and great job trekking up that mountain ladies!!

Oh, as it turns out, there were about ten other people on our boat.  You could have fooled me.  I didn't notice anyone aside from the six of us.

Some days you are the dog.  Some days the hydrant.  Today... today, I was the dog and loved every second of it.

Mark/Chops

MRS. CONNOLLY, HERE ARE A FEW MORE SUNSETS!  ENJOY! 


ONE OF MY SNORKELING SITES WHERE I SAW A BLACK TIP SHARK BELOW ME!


AN AMAZING BEACH CONNECTING TO ISLANDS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN

HIKED UP A MINI MOUNTAIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN!

PICTURE DOESN'T DO THE VIEW JUSTICE


LUCKY LADIES!  HA, YEAH RIGHT.  LUCKY, LUCKY, ME! THE GUY IN THE GRANDPA SANDALS IS DOING OK FOR HIMSELF!

FELLAS, IN CASE YOU ARE HAVING A CASE OF THE MONDAYS,  JUST PRETEND YOU ARE ME.  NOT SURE IF THAT WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BETTER OR WORSE.  SORRY!



The Future Is No Place To Place Your Better Days

No comments: