Monday, April 16, 2012

Greetings.  I hope a few of you were able to watch the livestream this morning.  Why the wheelchair you ask? Why the heck not.  Sorry for the language mom.

Those of you not in the loop, I just bungy jumped off a 300 foot bridge while in a wheelchair and streamed it live.  I figured if I used one on the way down, I wouldn't need one when I was finished.  

The best part of all this... I met a guy named Doug at the front desk and 5 minutes later,  I had him in the same cab as me heading to jump off a bridge!  

Rock N Roll! Game Time! 
That's a long way down!

His Name is Doug.  He was on a bachelor party.  All I could think of was The Hangover!
I will try and post some video of this and a few other things I have done so far.  Im hoping I can do it soon when I find a stronger internet connection.

I am fairly certain I have used 8 of my 9 lives here in Costa Rica.  It's probably best that I head to the airport. ...


Pura Vida!!

The Future Is No Place To Place Your Better Days

No comments: