Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Good Morning!

Richard just dropped me off at the airport at 4am!  What a guy.  I'm half asleep so not much text this morning.    Get out your protractors and a map!  My final destination is approximately 10,000 miles from South Florida.  Keep in mind there are connecting flights to be made.  Factor that into your guesses as to where I may land next.  It's not necessarily a straight line!

I will say that upon checking in, I needed to give proof of my eventual departure from this country.  Needless to say, I didn't have any.  To satisfy this requirement, I booked the cheapest flight I could find on Orbitz to a neighboring country without special visa requirements.  I'm not entirely sure I had ever even heard of aforementioned country.  (Not that that will come as a surprise to most of you)  Hopefully, I can make some adjustments to my itinerary after I reach my final destination.  Yikes!


Some pictures from the last few days!

Richard and I were about to go at it American Gladiators style while paddle boarding the canals of South Florida.  I sunk his battleship.

Last Man Standing!

John Ross (middle) is happily married to a wonderful woman,Brianne,  who by the way is way out of his league and is the father of 3 beautiful little girls!  Today, he was the father of two little boys!  Ladies, Richard is single and ready to mingle. Settle down, Richard photoshopped from the neck down.
Say hi to my new travel partner! Her name is... I don't remember.  Hopefully that doesn't present too much of a problem.  Thanks for dinner guys!

Richard and I after 5 hours of paddle boarding and jumping off private docks along the canals of South Florida.

After being out all day paddle boarding,  I came back to Richard's only to find that one of the two individuals in this picture found his way into my luggage and ripped every single ziplock bag open.  His favorite items seemed to be my magnesium stick (fire starter), shaving razors, and sunblock. (not kidding) Lucky the dog is still alive and the apartment didn't burn down.  I still L...ike you Cabo.  Sort of.

My few days in South Florida with Richard and John Ross were fantastic.  I'm truly fortunate to have these guys as friends.  Thanks for everything!

Final boarding call to.....

Talk soon.

Mark/Chops

The Future Is No Place To Place Your Better Days



No comments: