Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Greetings!

Where on earth does a blueberry muffin cost $10 but you can get the fastest internet on the planet for free?  Abu Dhabi!  Chances are slim that I could point this place out on a map.  All I know is that it was 95* when my flight landed at 6am.  Holy hot.  Still on the move...

I'm going to try to marry into royalty during my layover.  Wish me luck!

Probably the cleanest picture I got.  Getting good shots was next to impossible.  They didn't stop to smile for the camera.






Man Overboard!

Dari, Me, and Bear at Dari's 2nd 29th Birthday party!  Thanks so much for everything you two!

Lean Mean Shark Bait

First authentic diploma for this guy since preschool!

Cold Water!
In the cage with my mates!

That is me right in front of the sharks mouth!  He bit the cage inches from my face!

Marcelo from Chile and Me.  Beyond freezing but stoked!

The Future Is No Place To Place Your Better Days

No comments: