Wednesday, October 10, 2012

THANK YOU ALISON ALEXANDER

Hello all,

I have been working my way down the east coast and have spent the last few days in Virginia with the one and only Alison Alexander.  Better known to the Clemson Crew as AA.   While here, I have managed to do some really cool site seeing, a lot of reading/research, shared a million laughs with AA etc.  That said:

Dear Alison,

What can I say?  Thank you?  Well, that's not saying enough.  Nothing I can write or say to you would be enough to express what you have meant to me over the past 10 years.  You are such a wonderful woman/friend and make everyone's world you enter, better.  Most certainly mine included.  Even though we couldn't agree on a single item to put in the cart while grocery shopping, I had a wonderful time with you this past week.  I hope that I will see you again some day soon.  Until then, be good!

Love,
Chops

PS.. While Alison was at work the past few days, (she will most likely be the next Mayor of Hampton, VA), I read the book Mountains Beyond Mountains - The Quest Of Dr. Paul Farmer, A Man Who Would Cure The World.  By Tracy Kidder.  (Thanks for the book Colleen Shea!)  Perhaps the best book/story I have read since Conversations With Myself.

Anyways,
continuing south in the morning!

Mark/Chops




AA IN FULL ON TOUR GUIDE MODE IN VIRGINIA!  

LOOKING OUT OVER THE LARGEST NAVAL BASE IN THE US! PRETTY COOL!

CHARMING COASTLINE- HAMPTON, VA

AA TRYING TO GET ME CAUGHT UP ON MY US HISTORY.  SHE IS WICKED SMAHHT.

SHORTLY BEFORE AA SMOOSHED MY CAMERA IN THE GLASS OF ICE WATER TO PROVE TO ME IT WAS WATERPROOF! WOMEN!

POST CAMERA IN ICE WATER.  YOU BE THE JUDGE!
The Future Is No Place To Place Your Better Days

1 comment:

alison said...

that camera is totally waterproof.