Wednesday, October 3, 2012

ON THE ROAD

Hey gang,

As of tomorrow, I will begin working my way down the east coast from Boston to.... well, south.  I'm not ruling out any modes of transportation, however, I don't believe there will be any flights involved.  If you live anywhere along the eastern seaboard, brace yourself.  Like a hurricane, I may show up with little to no warning and you won't be able to get rid of me until I decide to move on.

First stop:  To see the absolute gem of a woman, Ali Sutton, get married!

Talk soon,
Mark/Chops

ALI AND ME: SPORTING SOME ROWING BLING AT CLEMSON BACK IN THE DAY.  CARBON DATING SAYS THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN SOMETIME DURING MY 3RD FRESHMAN YEAR AT CLEMSON.

AND THE GROOM, ROBIN!  PHILLIES T! GROSS!  STILL LOVE THE GUY THOUGH.

The Future Is No Place To Place Your Better Days

No comments: