Tuesday, May 21, 2013

HITTING THE ROAD

Hello All,

This morning I have left Minneapolis for a quick stop on the East Coast.  Heading to Boston to celebrate one of my best friend's getting married! BC High pal Pete Sylvester is marrying the lovely and beautiful Amanda.  Wouldn't miss it for the world.  Then, after touching base with our disaster response team in New York City, I will be deploying to join my partner in crime Dan Hoeft, who is currently in route to Moore, Oklahoma to begin implementing our tornado response efforts.

WWW.NECHAMA.ORG

An incredibly joyous occasion.  And one of life's unexplainable heartaches.  

My heart is with you Pete and Amanda.  My heart is with you OKLAHOMA.

The Future Is No Place To Place Your Better Days

Mark/Chops



CATCHING SOME WAVES IN SAN DIEGO WITH GROOM TO BE.  SO PROUD OF YOU PETE.

YOU DID WELL PETE SYLVESTER.  AMANDA, GOOD LUCK WITH HIM!




CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO BOSTON.  CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO OKLAHOMA.  MY HEART IS WITH YOU BOTH

1 comment:

Parker said...

Good for you, Chops. I saw the devastation yesterday and said to Peter, "I bet Chops will be there in a matter a days." You're doing good work.